📓 Paragraph
📓 Your Reading Room
📓 My Reading Room
✔ Write a paragraph about 'Your Reading Room'. In your paragraph answer the following questions.
(a) Where is your reading room?
(b) How many doors and windows are there?
(c) What else are there in your reading room?
(d) What are there in your book-shelf?
(e) How is your reading room?
MY READING ROOM
I have a reading room. It is one of the corner of our house. It faces the south. It is a small room but beautiful. I try heart and soul to keep my reading room neat and clean. There are two doors and four windows in my reading room. There are two chairs, a table, a fan, a table clock and a book-shelf in my reading room. Many books are nicely arranged in the book-shelf. A beautiful calendar is hung on the wall. There is a fine garden in front of it. The reading room is very comfortable for me. So I like my reading room very much.

0 Comments